Hello & welcome
to your new office space
The Brisbane Business Hub offers flexible and practical coworking and office solutions in the heart of the Queen St Mall. Whether you’re a small to medium business looking for a dedicated office suite, or a remote worker looking for an ad hoc hot desk, the Brisbane Business Hub has a work space solution that can be tailored to your business needs.
As part of the Brisbane Business Hub community, you’ll have access to a range of bespoke programs, forums and functions that focus on the city’s growth and supporting your business.
Located at 155 Queen Street, the Brisbane Business Hub occupies three levels with access through the heritage Regent Theatre – the home of Brisbane’s Visitor Information Centre.
The Hub has an on-site, dedicated Community Manager, ready to support your business.
To learn more about our COVID-19 Safe Practices, click here.Get in touch
• Based on the Queen Street Mall
• Three floors of dedicated desk and office for hot desking and co-working
• On-site management and support
• 24/7 secure building access
• Close to public transport, shops + food outlets
• Access to business support and development programs
• Surrounded by like-minded businesses in a friendly, collaborative environment
• Event facilities
We offer coworking solutions to suit small businesses or groups and individuals from larger organisations (COVID-19 restrictions apply). Our friendly and collaborative environment offers coworking spaces and business suites, across three floors, including dedicated work stations as well as casual hot desking for flexibility.
Our small and large private offices are equipped with modern facilities including:
• High-speed wi-fi included
• Modern office fittings
• Variety of office configurations to suit your needs
• Printing stations
• Bookable meeting and event spaces of various sizes
• Modern kitchen space + coffee machine
• Full restrooms and shower facilities
• Private rooftop breakout space for meetings + lunch